Sunday, October 28, 2007

They've all gone

It's so lonely in my house today. Everyone left this morning....and I mean everyone. My husband took off about 5:30am to head down to the 49er game with his friend. Then J, K, and B-Man left a little after 7:30am. Being alone in the house knowing Dennis won't be home till tomorrow feels totally different than just waiting for him to get off work. So I've been busying myself with our typical Sunday routine.

In the meantime, I've been kinda watching the 49er game that Dennis is at hoping I might just see him....even though I have no clue where they are sitting. It looks like they have pretty decent weather in San Fran today. I may just have to turn the channel though. I really don't like football and I watched quite a bit of it yesterday. Maybe I'll go watch a chick flick! Or more SATC! But first I must rotate and fold the laundry. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for being such great hosts this weekend. Brady was great all the way home as he mostly slept. We had a good time.

Kelly, Jon, and Brady