Wednesday, October 24, 2007

I have a business card!

My school ordered business cards for all the teachers...and I got mine yesterday!!! I was so excited I squealed and then jumped up and down. I've never had a business card before! I feel so professional!

Well, the weather has turned cold today. The past two days were very very warm and today was pretty chilly. Even my cat has noticed, which is why he is standing on my lap and leaning against me while I write this. He's making it a little difficult to type, but it's better than having him meow his head off (which he normally does if I don't pay attention to him). We got him from a shelter because his owners had abandoned him as a kitten. I think he needs some therapy to work out some of his issues. I have never heard a cat meow as much as he does.....and it's not just a quiet soft meow...sometimes it's almost ear piercing. His meowing has rubbed off on Big Kitty too. She use to be as quiet as a mouse, but now she meows too for no apparent reason. Cat's are so funny. Unfortunately, my husband is oh so very allergic to them. I think when their nine lives are over, we won't be getting anymore so my husband will be able to breath normally again.

It's minestrone tonight for dinner. Not my husband's favorite, but it's warm and I'll have leftovers for tomorrow. Happy Wednesday!

1 comment:

Nancy Bergenske said...

I was excited to see my business cards too.... but being dull me I just grinned and put them in my drawer. Hope your minestrone was great!