Thursday, October 25, 2007

Brady's on his way!

Just got word an hour ago that Brady (and family...after all, he can't drive yet) will be heading out this weekend. Very exciting! I really hope the weather holds up. Their from a much warmer climate so our weather will be a shock to their system. We do have a chance for some sun, so I'll keep my fingers crossed.

I've been watching a show on Showtime called Californication with David Duchovny. There is only 1 more episode left and I'm totally bummed. At first I wasn't quite sure about it, but now I'm loving it! I've seen him in so many episodes of the X-Files and it's nice to see him as a completely different character. Plus, Harry from Sex and the City is in it. I also think his character's secretary was also on Sex and the City. The episode where Carrie sees Big in the Hamptons with "The ugly stick figure with no soul"---a.k.a. Natasha....She was the chick who followed Carrie around and wanted her to help her write a book.......but wait let me check on that........I WAS RIGHT! Her name was Laurel in that episode. Thank you Internet Movie Database! Her character on Californication is completely opposite of the one she played on SATC. I totally knew that was her! Sweet!

1 comment:

Nancy Bergenske said...

Hi to my fav TV & movie fan..... Where is your Friday post? I have to go to F***dale and pick up the boy from the homecoming rally... Yuck! Will check back tomorrow.