Saturday, October 27, 2007

Good Morning

Good morning y'all! Yes, I know it is a shock to most of you that I am up at this hour but I couldn't sleep last night. Plus, I'm all excited waiting for Brady to wake up. Once everyone's up at at 'em, all be making their choice of pancakes: plain, chocolate chip, or toasted pecans with banana.

It looks like it's going to be a nice day today. Only a few wispy clouds in the sky. And now to make your day even brighter....here are a few pictures of the Brady Man!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello!i´m a spanish gird and I would like to make foreign friends.
My English is very bad, but maybe you want to help and would be a new experience for both.
If you feel like this is my messenger: i_m_crazy1990@hotmail.com my name is Elizabeth!!Thanks and kisses