Wednesday, October 17, 2007

November 11th

That is the day my baby brother is coming home from Iraq!!! I'm so excited he'll be out of that mess soon. He will be stationed in Colorado when he comes back. That is until the end of January when he gets out of the Army. But, he is going to try and take a week leave at the beginning of December. Only 25 days till he will be safe at home!

Work is crazy busy! I have so many things going on with all my different programs. Plus, tomorrow I have a GATE parent meeting. I'm totally nervous about it. This is only my second year in GATE and there is so much I don't know. I'm totally freaked out that I won't be able to answer parent questions or that they will be upset how the program is running. I wasn't happy with last years program at all, but this year is looking up. Last year I felt the same way about the meeting last year and it all went fine. It ended up that only 4 parents showed up and they were all so nice. We'll just wait and see how it goes. But the really sucky thing is that I have to stay at school until 7pm (all by my lonesome). Positive spin: I'll get a lot planned and organized during that time!

No comments: