Monday, October 29, 2007

Halloween Candy

First things first though, my husband is back at home. Yes, I know he was only gone for 24 hours, but it sure seemed a lot longer than that. He had a good time at the game even though the 49ers got crushed.

Anyway, as Halloween is looming so is the candy that comes along with it. We bought ours about a week ago and I have been pretty darn good about not eating it......especially since we bought all the kinds I like....Butterfinger, Snickers, Milky Way, Twix, etc. But I'm growing weaker by the hour. I brought some to work and that was a mistake because as I left work I had a piece of candy in each coat pocket, plus a small cup of Reeses Pieces and M&M's. However, I only had a couple Reeses and M&M's and 1 of the candies in my pocket. I really should have eaten the other half of my apple like I had planned, but I was pretty hungry and when that happens I usually don't make the best food choices. I should have eaten more at lunch today to avoid this situation....I'll know better tomorrow.

Thank for reading!

1 comment:

Nancy Bergenske said...

Hi there! Cute pics from the zoo! I would like some clarification on what "rotating" the laundry is and I would like to offer you a big congrats on using so much self control with the candy.... If I was alone in a car with a piece of candy in each pocket and a cup of m&m's/Reese's pieces, they would be gone before I was on the freeway!