Friday, October 26, 2007

He's here!!!

Brady's here! They came over a few hours early than expected so they saw me making the surprise birthday cake for Jonathan. It was still in the beginning stages, so I was able to hid the development from then on out. The cake turned out pretty good. A little too much frosting (yes, I know it was a shock to me too) and I realize I need to practice handwriting on cakes. My writing looked pretty shaky.

Anyway, Brady is getting so big! He can wave hello and he's interacting with his toys and people. Plus, he can crawl!!!....pretty fast too!!!! It's been so much fun playing with him and crawling around on the floor with him. J, K, and B are staying in our second bedroom and today we put up sea life decorations. We got them several months ago and finally put them up today. The room is really cute now...it'll make a cute nursery when that time comes. I'll see if I can put up a picture of it within the next few days.

Have a great weekend!

No comments: