Thursday, October 18, 2007

GATE Meeting

Well, no one showed up! Yup, it's true. I was there (along with the principal) until about 7:30pm. However, we did a very GATE thing.....we hung art! We have around 40 art prints (the size of posters) in the cupboard in the teacher's lunch room. The principal found them as he was trying occupy himself while waiting for the parents. At first we only hung 2, but then we ended up hanging 9 posters. The first 3 on the right as you walk in are my favorite (because I know your going to drive all the way here to see my favorite ones).

During the 4 hours I was waiting for the meeting to start, I got a lot accomplished. I am about 95% finished rewriting out our GATE identification process. Next week sometime I hope to send out referral packets. I also planned for most of next week. Very cool.

Hasta pasta!

No comments: