Sunday, October 7, 2007

Out-of Staters

While I was trying to enjoy my apple-walnut-caramel crepe this morning sitting in the parking lot of Target, I was completely distracted by some out-of-staters. My husband didn't seem to mind them so much, but they were driving me crazy! We always park on the very left side of the parking lot. There is room for two lanes of traffic. Well, these tourists (I won't say where they were from, but let's just say they have a thing for ducks) were parked on the side of the parking lot blocking the cars going the opposite direction. Okay, so they weren't blocking any cars at this point, but if a car went down that way they would have a "What the f***!" moment. And those people were just chit-chatting away!....with all 4 of their car doors open!!!! What on earth would possess these people to think that it was perfectly okay to park their car there? No one could park a car in the 3 spaces they were blocking by the way. Thank goodness I'm not a rude person, because I so wanted to say something to them. I find it odd that this weekend I have encountered so many inconsiderate people. But this poses the question "Maybe I'm the inconsiderate one?" This maybe true for the person who is constantly upset, angered, or frustrated by the oddity or quirkiness of others. However, I try to find the good in people.....I look for the happy place. Unless it's some duck loving caravan blocking traffic! Hehehehe.

I hope ya'll had a great weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sometimes it's better to just let something go then let it get to you.

:)