Friday, October 5, 2007

Feeling Better

I'm feeling better today. No fever so far this evening, but I still have a sore throat. I feel a bit off too. It's like my head is in a bubble......I don't have a stuffy nose or anything, I'm just a bit fuzzy. Didn't have to work today so I was able to sleep in till 10am. I took our big kitty (all 13 pounds of her) to the vet to get her nails clipped. She was very unhappy with me but I think she's over it now.

It was Safeway soup again for dinner this week. We've tried 4 different varieties (not all this week of course) and all four of them were...um, how should I put it.....edible at the very least as you really didn't want anymore than the one ladle full. Just buy the stuff in the can....you'll be much happier believe me.

Happy weekend to all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You guys are far too nice. If edible is the best word I could come up with to describe it I think it would be tough to buy more than one.