Saturday, October 13, 2007

My Husband the Handyman

Today my husband played handyman around the house. He changed all of our light switches to the cool flat ones....I'm not sure of their official name. Last weekend he added a new outlet in the kitchen too. Anyway, as I was about to take a shower, I realized the water was still only luke warm.....very odd. He figured out that the pilot light had gone out and then proceeded to light it again.....but it wouldn't stay lit. A few minutes later, he comes back in the hallway (while I'm trying to get it lit) and says the something something coupler needs to be replaced. How is it that a man can figure that out when it's his first time encountering a problem like that? I just don't get it....and here I was ready to call the PG&E guy or whoever the f*** you have to call for a problem like that. Anyway, we go out, get the part he says we need.....and.....viola'! He fixed the darn thing lickety-split! He just amazes me sometimes. He can just figure these things out and I feel completely clueless! I guess I make up for it in cookies and pies. So that was our Saturday. The B-Man's Saturday was worse than ours though. It turns out he has an ear infection. Poor little guy. We're so sad for him. I guess it was best after all that they didn't come over. Lot's of hugs and kisses for the B-Man. Your aunt and uncle hope you get better really soon!

No comments: