Friday, October 12, 2007

B-Man Rescheduled

I wasn't at 100% this morning, so B-Man had to reschedule. It's totally cool though....I would hate to think that I got him sick. They're going to come out the first week in November instead.

Funny thing. I had two students within two days give me stickers. I use quite a few stickers in my class to reward students . I have never had students give me stickers before. It was oh so sweet. All the stickers were different. They gave me gold stars, Scooby Doo, Sponge Bob, and puffy Halloween stickers. Those kids just crack me up.

Today was my day off and I broke the vacuum cleaner. I sucked up the cord to my husband's headphones. Before it happened, I thought "It would totally suck if I sucked those up." And what happened....I did. Well at least I only had about a 2x2 foot section left to vacuum right?.....but it is kinda actually bugging me more than if I had just started. After I untangled the wires in the brush thing and couldn't find another belt to replace the one I broke, I continued on my Sex and the City marathon. I have watched the complete series from start to finish at least a half a dozen times. And now from an approximately 5 month break, I have begun all over again. I just finished with the first disk of season 2. Season 3 used to be my favorite, but season 4 is starting to pull ahead just a bit.

Well, I'm off to decide what's for dinner. Happy Friday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

B-man feels bad about the reschedule but was able to find his second Halloween costume today. It was too cute and too much on sale to pass up!

Nancy Bergenske said...

Get lots of rest this weekend and feel better.... the silent Cindy at lunch bums me out!!!