Friday, October 19, 2007

Christmas

Yes, I know it's not even Halloween yet, but I have to start thinking about Christmas projects. I'm really not sure what to do this year. I'm kinda out of ideas. I've done soap, scarves, pillow cases, and so on. I think I need a new Christmas gift book....or a new craft book. The ones I have are several years old and are not providing me with much inspiration. I think I'll make a trip to Michaels this weekend to check out what they have to offer. Wish me luck!

Today I didn't get up until my husband called me, which was around 10am! I was completely sound asleep when he called. I haven't been sleeping very well, so I really was thankful I could sleep in today. I ended up being somewhat productive though. I put away a whole bunch of movies we had lying around, cleaned the Cadillac, brushed the cats with the furminator, and....most importantly....cleaned our shower!!! It's all tile, which if you live on the coast, is your worst nightmare....especially in bathrooms. Anyway, it's all nice and clean now and doesn't have any questionable coloring in the nooks and crannies of the grout. Grout...such a funny word. Although, wonky is pretty funny too. It's one of Nancy's favorite words.

Happy Friday!

1 comment:

Nancy Bergenske said...

I have been thinking about Christmas projects lately too... do you think it is this wonky (hee hee) weather we have been having?