Thursday, January 31, 2008

Stupid Hormones

Hormones are stupid. They make you crazy and irrational. My poor husband got the brunt of them today. When they decide over throw your system (like today) a normal conversation ends in frustration and this case tears (mine, not sad ones, frustrated ones). It was mostly because I knew Dennis and I were having a rational conversation, but because of the stupid hormones, I became irrational. I just can't think or respond normally when they take over.......and that makes me even more upset which sends me into a downward spiral. But enough of female craziness.


Hopefully, weather dependent, Dennis and I are going to head over to see J, K, and B on Saturday. Our 6th wedding anniversary is also that day and on Sunday we're going to have a mini Super Bowl Party there too. I'm really, REALLY hoping the weather and road are good (a.k.a - not closed due to snow). My brother (who teaches metal and wood shop back home) got a snow day today. They are used to getting quite a bit of snow, so there must have been a LOT! We only get flood days....which hasn't happened since 2002 (that I know of).

Ahhhhh, must go......I since the blasted hormones are on the rise again!!!!

1 comment:

Nancy Bergenske said...

Hello! Did you go or not go? I heard the road was closed! Hope you have a great anniversary, regardless of location!