Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Road Construction Update

To my surprise and delight, we now have our 2 lanes back on the northbound freeway!!!!! It's been under constructions since the end of June! I'm hoping that the southbound lanes will be clear by tomorrow. I think it's wishful thinking though.

Day 3 of WW:
I didn't have as much energy towards the end of today as I did yesterday. In fact, I was down right moody (a.k.a. bitchy) when I got home from work. We went to Target soon after and didn't get back home until close to 6. My plan was to have leftovers but it really didn't sound that great....so thanks to my lovely husband, he suggested veggie burgers. Good choice because it's like I was eating real food. The only down side was I was super full afterwards. After all, it seems all I've been eating is twigs and berries a cup full at a time. Now that I'm fed, I'm a much happier camper.

1 comment:

Nancy Bergenske said...

Look!!! I'm back online. It's been a looooooooong time since I've been here... lots of Cindyland to catch up on... Oh, and check the time... I've got to get to bed!

Love, Nancy