Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Happy Birthday Honey!

My sweet, sweet husband turns 29 today!!! He got a Playstation 3 this last weekend, but I really wanted him to open something on his birthday. So, I got him some drawing paper with a pencil kit thingy and watercolor paper with watercolor pencils. Plus, I had been working on embroidering an outline of Mario from Super Mario Galaxy (it's a Wii game silly) on a hankerchief. I had recreated a drawing that Dennis did on our white board a couple months ago. It turned out really cute and he loved it. So, with his new drawing paper, he's going to sketch out some other drawings from the Mario world for me to embroider. And since he really didn't want a cake or pie, I decided to get him a HUGE truffle from our favorite chocolate shop. Then I chiseled out a hole in the top just big enough to fit a candle. I should have taken a picture because it was really cute. For his birthday dinner I made chicken curry.....one of his new favorites (the recipe is actually only about a year old). Now (while I watched Jon and Kate Plus 8), he's playing his new video game in the theater room. Our friends got him a game for his new PS3 that he'd been eying every time we went to Target.

Well honey, I hope you had a really great day. I love you so very much! And I look forward to celebrating many, many of your birthdays to come!!!

Love,
Your Wife

No comments: