Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year!

I wish everyone good luck on their New Year's Resolution. I have stopped making them as I seem to either forget what I resolved to do or don't follow through with them. But I wish everyone else luck and best wishes!!!

Yesterday with Brady went very well. We took him to the park and Dennis went down the slide with him and then pushed him in the swing (which he absolutely loved). Unfortunately, he got a fever around 4pm and was a very unhappy camper. Poor guy. Teething on top of being sick has to be the worst. We are so sad for him and hope he will feel better really soon.

We got home a little after noon today and I fell asleep about 1pm and didn't get up till 5pm. Dennis was the only one to make it past midnight last night. We all feel asleep way early either because we were exhausted or didn't feel well. I was both as I hadn't been feeling well that day. Sad because we had Chu's Too for dinner (our favorite Chinese). I ate mostly rice with a few bits of chicken.

Happy New Year to All!

No comments: