Sunday, January 6, 2008

Hi Ho, Hi Ho, It's Off to Work I Go

Yup, tomorrow I go back to work after an almost 3 week hiatus. I had hoped I would be a little more excited and "welcoming" (thank you Nancy for the inspiration for this word) toward going back to work, but I'm not. I think it's because I'm very nervous, concerned, and stressed about the GATE Academy which is this Thursday. I believe things will get a lot better once that has passed.

Remember how I hadn't read anything all break? Well, last night I picked up a book I've been wanting to read for a long time. I had started "A Portrait in Sepia" but I kept eying "The Constant Princess" sitting on my shelf. So, I put down "A Portrait in Sepia" and picked up the other. I'll get back to APS when I finish TCP.

Well, it's time to get ready for bed. I've packed my lunch and laid out my clothes. It's going to be a huge shock to my system to get up at 6:20 rather than 10:30 which I've been getting use to. Today I really wanted to get up early but 11:15 was the earliest I could peel my eyelids open. I guess it was the last hoorah.

I hope y'all have a great Monday. Also, check out Nancy's blog before heading offline.....very inspirational and motivating.

No comments: