Wednesday, January 9, 2008

My New Addiction

I've become totally addicted to rice cakes....the mini ones. It all stemmed from not feeling well when we were visiting the Brady man. Kelly had rice cakes (which sounded good) and didn't make me queasier. So when we got back I bought a bag....and now I'm addicted. I really love crunchy food and they have great mouth feel. Plus, they taste great. I'm working on a caramel bag at home and I have a whole wheat brown sugar bag at work. YUM-O!!!!

Tomorrow is the GATE Academy!!!!! I have everything all ready and in a box ready to go as soon as you enter my classroom. It is supposed to rain tomorrow, but I hope it holds off until after lunch....I don't think it'll happen though. Therefore, we have the pleasure of eating lunch with 500-700 students in a gym!!!! Does anyone have earplugs I can borrow? I have 13 students going and 2 wonderful, WONDERFUL parents that are driving kids up there and just generally helping supervise the students. Last year I didn't have any parents go, so I'm very appreciative of their help.

Wish me luck (and no rain) tomorrow!!!

No comments: