Sunday, January 13, 2008

At A Loss

Today I am at a loss for words....or really things to say. It was a pretty uneventful day. Oh, except for the fox I almost ran over in the middle of town....I guess that's something that doesn't happen every day. Poor fox. I think it was injured because (since it was so close to my front tires) it was holding its little paw up to avoid running on it. Then I saw about 4 teenagers take off after it. One of them picked up something and followed the rest of the kids. I'm really hoping the foxy fox got away and those darn kids didn't hurt it.

The only other remotely exciting this is that I organized my way over crowded purse. It's a very nice feeling to look in there and not be reminded of my mother's old tool box. That's what we called her purse. It weighed at least 10 pounds.....and she had everything in there!....no matter how odd. Now, she's moved from the tool box to a little pouch she can fit in her pocket. That's what I call downsizing!

Well, as I can't find much to write about on this Sunday evening, I will leave you to your family, tv, or hamster (if your in to that). :)

No comments: