Saturday, January 26, 2008

OMG!!!

OMG! I've missed 2 days of blogging!!! I just kinda got carried away with not doing anything the past 2 days, that I didn't have the energy to type. Thursday was a crazy day at work....not like hectic crazy, just maze crazy. My Title 1/ELD/GATE/GROW schedule has not been working out at all and I haven't been able to see the students that I should be seeing. Frustrated and having no ideas, I searched for help from Barb and my principal. Between them, we figured out a plan that should work. Therefore, my schedule had to be changed again. I think it will work though.....Just like Zicam, if you believe in it, it will work!

Friday we had several of Dennis's coworkers from his department over for lunch. It was pretty fun and we had plenty of room for all the people. It really made me want to have a party here...although, Dennis and I are not really the partying type. The lunch caused my WW plan to take a slide down hill. I've been trying to maintain, but darn it......when there's pizza in the house it's hard to resist!!!

Last night (another reason for not posting) Dennis and I watched 3 movies in a row!!! Yes, I did say THREE! We watched, "The Nanny Diaries," "Halloween," (the latest one, I can't remember what the specific title was) and "The Wedding Singer" because I needed a happy movie after the previous one. We didn't get to bed until after 2am and I didn't get up until Nancy called me at 11am. I really didn't mind because I definitely needed to get my (pardon my french) ass out of bed! :)

Tootles!

No comments: