Saturday, February 2, 2008

Happy Anniversary.....Oh, and Groundhog Day!

Today is my 6th wedding anniversary! Six years ago I married a wonderful man.....and man oh man did he look good! My dress was more of an evening gown (navy blue with sparkles from head to toe, plus it was backless and had a very very small train). I just love that dress! Funny thing was, I was so sick on our wedding day. Luckily, I didn't feel it until we got home later that night.....but I had no voice. Miraculously, I had just enough voice to say my vows and then it was gone for the next 36 hours. We had ice cream cake and Italian sodas. To go with our winter theme, we had made a Gingerbread house out of graham crackers.....it even had a candy Lego drive way and a Jello pond (shark and all). It was a fabulous and wonderful day!!!!

No comments: