Tuesday, January 15, 2008

I Told Ya So

I told you so...Tuesday did not live up to Monday's peppiness. I was very disappointed.....I had hoped I would be wrong. Therefore, I had to work really hard not to let my kids know how tired I really was. Which means I end up being oober peppy and a little wacky. I got the weird eye from a couple of my students too, so I think they knew something was up. Plus I put way too much creamer in my coffee and I didn't have time to fix it before my students arrived.....that in itself put my whole being into a downward spiral......like I put my shoes on the wrong feet or something. So as I still feel a little "off," here is an excerpt from an odd email I wrote:

"Dairy and I have had a rocky relationship and I thought we were on good terms, but after tonight's events, I realize we will have to break up. I'll still be able to see cheddar now and then, but milkshake and I.....well, that bridge has been burned. Goodbye my sweet and indulgent friend. Goodbye. "

No comments: