Friday, January 18, 2008

Oven Sweet Oven

We got it! I actually just got out of the shower when the delivery guys knocked on the door. Talk about an inconvenient time. I had to throw on the nearest clothes and hand comb my hair so it wouldn't be too much of a rats nest. Thankfully, they did show up hour before they should have so I could go on about my day without being stuck at home. It is soooo pretty! I've already made the cinnamon rolls and I've been toying around with the idea of making blueberry muffins before bed....but I don't necessarily want to deal with the dishes it will produce. We'll see.

Ooooooo, my sister got her belly button pierced!!!! She went to Medford without children or her husband for the first time in I don't know how long. Anyway, her friend got hers done a few days before and told her the place to go.....so she did it! Woo hoo!!! I used to have a belly AND a tongue piercing. I don't miss my belly one too much, but I really miss my tongue piercing. I've thought about having it done again, but I don't necessarily want to go through the week long healing process where all I can eat are ICEE's and my tongue is twice its normal size.

Hurray! It's Friday!!!

No comments: