Saturday, January 12, 2008

Happy Birthday Kelly!

Happy Birthday to my super cool sister-in-law. That's the cute Brady man sleeping away after a long day. Kelly is super funny and a great person to go clothes shopping with!!!!.....which is what she's doing today! Kelly, I hope you have a great day and I will make sure to call you on your actual birthday instead of the day before. :) For those who are a bit lost, I will explain. Yesterday I called Kelly and wished her (or rather sang to her) happy birthday on the answering machine. When I called back Jonathan informed me that I was a day early. Panicked, I checked my calendar and it said her b-day was the 11th. Well, apparently I had transfered it incorrectly from our last calendar. I felt like such a dumb a**! Oh well, it makes for a good story anyway.

So we ordered our oven today!!!! I'm really SUPER excited and desperately wanting to bake something right now. We were able to upgrade and get the 27 inch stove which is totally fabulous! It should be delivered on Wednesday it feels like an eternity away! As soon as Dennis installs it, I plan on baking the cinnamon rolls Dennis has been waiting for and some oatmeal cookies! Mmmmmm.

Happy Saturday and Happy Birthday Kelly!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the birthday wishes. We had a good time. Only problem - Gap feels they need to close at 8PM on Saturday night so we will have to go there another day. But we found some great deals and it must have been Brady's Birthday too because he got as much as I did!
Kel