Tuesday, January 29, 2008

My Husband.....The Man

So Dennis walked into a very cold house this evening. The house was about 56 degrees and dropping. Freezing, he realized that the pilot light was out on our heater. Pretty easy fix, huh? Wrong. Turns out he needed to get a new part and thankfully the hardware store had it in stock. Then the pilot light wouldn't stay light. So he decided to put the cover on (thinking it might be too drafty) and viola'!!!.....it stayed lit! Isn't my husband wonderful!!! How'd I get so lucky?....I actually have a response to that but it's not blog appropriate :P And instead of feeding my wonderful husband the same old leftovers from two nights ago, I went out and got hamburgers and fries from our local burger joint (and not those gut bombs from the fast food place either, these are fabulous). I guess WW will just have to take a day off today.

See ya later alligator.
After while crocodile.
Surely soon baboon.

No comments: