Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Day 2

Today is day 2 of WW and it was a lot harder than day 1. I find night time is the hardest, especially with the oatmeal cookies lurking about. I've incorporated them into my plan, but it's not the 4 or 5 that I really want to eat. Therefore, fruit has been making several appearances today. Banana, blueberries, peaches (canned unfortunately), and cherries were all on the menu. Cherries and blueberries are the most filling because they are only worth 1 point for about a cup and they take longer to eat. I've ran out of salad so that's kinda sucky. The one I had today with oriental sesame dressing was pretty good. Last time I was on WW, I was able to get on a routine that made things a lot easier....I'm hoping I can stick it out long enough to establish another one.

Oh, my baby brother is back home and has found some new digs. It is pretty cool because I am now able to call him on his cell phone just because I feel like it. I haven't been able to do that in over 5 years!!!

Well, off to find something to drink that is decaffeinated and worth 0 points! Woo hoo!!!

No comments: