Monday, January 21, 2008

7pm Bedtime

Last night I ended up falling asleep at 7pm....and that was with a 45 minute nap earlier in the day. I was just so tired. We got home from the office party around 1:30am....a LOT later than I thought we would. I was the DD but still had a pretty good time. I ended up talking to a newer student teacher from my school. I wasn't quite sure it was him, and because I hadn't had anything to lower my inhibitions, I was too afraid to go over and ask if it was him.....So I sent one of Dennis's coworkers to ask for me. Turns out it was him and we ended up talking for a bit. Found out that he has 2 kids, married for 2 years (I think), and is originally from NY (Queens to be more specific).....I thought I had detected an accent of some sort. He's been over here for the last 15 years and hasn't been able to shake the accent. Thank goodness he seems normal, because the last student teacher we had down in the RSP room was kinda.......odd........to say the least.

I'm baking again today. Tonights menu is oatmeal cookies with dried cherries, cranberries, plums, and blueberries. I also decreased the butter and sugar in them.....and man they are delish! Today I also started Weight Watchers......so I apologize ahead of time if I seem cranky and ultra whiny.

Till Tuesday!

No comments: