Friday, November 30, 2007

Drinks

My lovely friend Barb invited my other lovely friend Nancy and I Over for drinks tonight.....cosmos it was and boy were they lovely! My husband was supposed to drop me off but because Barb and her husband are oh so nice they waved and waved Dennis into the house. He stayed the whole time and witnessed cosmo after cosmo go down into my stomach. They were lovely really....not too sweet and nnot to alcoholly. We had fabulous conversation......although I think I only remember about 40% of it....there was so much going on after all. We showed up about 4:30 and arrived back home at 8:30....I think. I hadn't had dinner before I left so I was pretty hungrey when we got home. I heated up leftover stir-fry for Dennis and I made fried eggs for myself...very YUM-O if I say so myself. Anyway, I think we need to get together more often. I had so much fun just laughing away! I really hope I'm not all yucky in the morning....If I go to bed now I have at least 12 hours before I become human again.......Hopefully, all will be well by morining. I feel like dancing.....maybe I'll do a couple of turns int he kitchen...that sounds like fun!

I hope eavery one had a great Friday! Thanks for readiing!!!!

1 comment:

Nancy Bergenske said...

They were very YUM-O and I wish I had a dd so I could have had 3!