Friday, November 2, 2007

So full and so sleepy

I am so incredibly full! I made homemade sweet and sour chicken and I ate way too much....just like I do every time I make it. It's just so good though. My mother-in-law gave me the recipe and I just can't get enough of it. So I've eaten way too much which means all the blood is going to my stomach to help digest all that yummy food. Therefore, I'm getting rather sleepy. Plus, I had a massage at 4pm which started this whole sleepiness. My massage person was a guy and I was totally freaked out about that....which is what I told Nancy yesterday on the phone while she was at the library. I knew she was somewhere "odd" because she answered the phone in a whisper. Luckily, it was just the library than some other compromising position or place.....not that she gets into those things. She's a Kindergarten teacher after all. But I digress (another word I've used for the first time today).....back to the massage. I was concerned because it would be totally weird if he ended up being some young cute guy or an old creepy one. I don't get practically naked for just anyone. Luckily, he ended up being a hippie guy....I was put at ease at once! My next appointment is on Tuesday!

Halloween Candy Update:
We ended up having only 1 group of trick or treaters which has left us with an entire bowl full of Halloween candy. Dennis keeps on telling me I should have given the kids a handful of candy instead of just one piece. Even if I did, we still would have a whole bunch left and besides, it was our first trick or treaters at this house and I got all excited and didn't think of giving them more than one. Next year Dennis is taking over handing out the candy. He's so funny...and still blonde!!! Anyway, as I was alone in the house all day, the candy just stared at me all day and wouldn't leave me alone....so I took one piece and told it to...um....go someplace very hot. I'm sure we'll rekindle our relationship tomorrow.

Happy weekend!

1 comment:

Nancy Bergenske said...

I am wondering if you think hippies don't do that thing you told me you were worried about. I laughed out loud when I read your comment on my blog.

Have a great weekend!