Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Here's to not forgetting anything!

So I have everything ready for the goodie day tomorrow. This is what I'm bringing:

1. Pecan Tartlets
2. Pumpkin Cheese Balls (yes, there will be two...and no pumpkin was insured in the making of the balls)
3. Mini Hot Dogs with Honey Mustard and BBQ Sauce

Now, lets pray that I don't forget anything. In fact, I have made a list of all the things I need to bring to prevent any problems. However, if I forgot to put something on my list that will foul my whole system up anyway.....darn. Oh well.....I'll hope for the best.

My little brother made it to Colorado yesterday morning. It's great to have him home. He is scheduled to come home December 6th.

Today flew by in a kind of haphazard way. Because we had Monday off, I was completely thrown off my schedule. Luckily, it didn't seem to affect my kids because they were able to keep it together! :)

1 comment:

Nancy Bergenske said...

Hey there! I hope you put everything I need to remember on your list too... I'm too tired from all the cooking to make a list!