Sunday, November 25, 2007

Sunday

Today we did our usual Sunday stuff. Target was pretty busy and it took us a good half hour to decide which Christmas lights to put up on the outside of our house. I wish they would make the more decorative lights longer....it would be crazy expensive to put them up when a strand is only 9 feet long! In addition to the lights, we bought stocking holders since our new house has a mantle over our fireplace. Actually, we have two mantles. The second mantle is home to the lighted ceramic city that my sister gave us a few Christmas's ago. We finally have enough room to decorate like that now....it's so exciting. Dennis hung up the outside Christmas lights when we got home (his very first time doing that). They look so great! Plus, they're on a timer and should go on about 5pm and off at 10pm. I on the other hand, hung up lights in our kitchen. Some people may think it's tacky but I just can't get enough of the twinkle lights.....and I can't realistically spend all night outside looking at the ones on the outside of our house. Therefore, they just have to go up on the inside too! :) Thankfully I don't have to cook tonight because we're having leftovers. I'm still pretty tired so that's a really good thing.

I hope everyone has a great week.

1 comment:

Nancy Bergenske said...

Hello from your bad friend who did not check her email on Sat (or blog) because she was busy with family stuff... how about Fri?