Saturday, December 1, 2007

Human

Definitely human this morning. No headache whatsoever.....thank goodness! I think the amount of sleep I had played a huge role in that.

Dennis, the wonderful husband he is, steam cleaned the carpets today and they look wonderful! Then he played basketball while I negotiated my way through Winco grocery shopping. I thought it would have been extra crazy today since it's the first of the month, but it wasn't. I think it was because they had over half the parking lot blocked off because they were painting new lines. I got lucky and found a parking spot pretty easily. Afterwards, we went over to Dennis's co-workers house for an early pizza dinner. They have several rats for pets and I do have to say they are pretty cute. One of them fell asleep on their lap and it was pretty adorable.

Well, my dad and step-mom should be arriving in Hawaii shortly. For the past several years they have been going there during the first part of December. A few years from now, we may all go on a trip together.....their thinking of a cruise....It would be one huge family vacation!!!!.....I really hope we end up doing that.....it'll be so much fun!!!

Back on the mainland, Dennis and I will be looking at more Christmas lights to add to our fence. I hope we get one of those lighted snowmen or something.....I just love those! I also really need to put the ornaments ON our Christmas tree. It's not totally naked though....I put the lights on it when I first put it up but I just haven't gotten to the rest of it yet. Beaumont Livingston is pretty upset with me because I have moved all the presents closer to the truck so he can't lay on them anymore. He'll get over it soon....I hope.

Happy 1st day of December! Only 23 more shopping days till Christmas!!!!

1 comment:

moe said...

I didn't even think to ask if you wanted to hold one of the rats. Most of them are pretty mellow, especially the one we had out. I couldn't believe Lucy was so shy - she's never like that. She had just gotten out right before you guys got there so maybe she wasn't ready for company.

Hope you had fun - sorry about boring you with Portal. It's a really cool game though and I wanted to show it to your husband while he was there. Hope you guys can come back sometime.