Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving y'all! I hope everyone has a wonderful day filled with family, food, laughter, and love. I am thankful that Dennis was feeling much better at 4:30am when he woke me up to get ready....and we arrived safely at J, K, and B's around 8am. I've got the green bean casserole in the fridge and the guys have run to the store for some last minute supplies. The stores that stay open today must get some good business from all the forgetful cooks.

Anyway, I do have to say that I am thankful for my husband. He is so kind and sweet and makes me laugh oh so much! I just love it when he dances with me in the kitchen or is just plain silly with me. He is a rock I can lean on and has made my life wonderful. I also am thankful for my family. Their love makes everything go down a little bit easier. Finally, I am thankful for my father. He is always there for me no matter what and will always make time for a phone call from me. Daddy, thank you for always being there.

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

1 comment:

Nancy Bergenske said...

I'm so glad you made it! Happy Thanksgiving!