Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Poor Kitty

When I got home from work I walked in the house and was over come by a nauseating smell. Our poor Big Kitty had gone to the bathroom all over the house. It was EVERY WHERE!....and most of it was in liquid form. Poor, poor, kitty. Dennis and I spent the next hour or so cleaning up the house. We had to go out to dinner just so we could get away from the smell of the house. We also stopped by the pet store and got some cat food for sensitive stomachs. Now, Big Kitty is locked in the bathroom crying and crying to get out. We feel so bad for her! I really hope she's not super sick. Beaumont Livingston is concerned about her too. He was trying to lick her while we were cleaning the house.....and he never does that. Hopefully, she doesn't have another episode tonight or tomorrow while she's in the bathroom. Otherwise, I think we'll have to take her to the vet.....poor thing. :(

1 comment:

Nancy Bergenske said...

Sorry to hear about big kitty. One thing I love about Mark is that he always cleans up yucky messes so I don't have to... now that's a knight in shining armor in my opinion!