Thursday, November 15, 2007

Darn Computers!

Our computer has been having temper tantrums. In order to fix the problem, Dennis had to completely reboot (not sure if that's the right word) our computer which means we had to move everything to an external drive.....Therefore, no blog yesterday.

Goodie day went well and everyone enjoyed all the yummy food. The mini dogs I made were oh so cute and I ended up making a whole lot of em too! In fact, I have two paper plates full of them in my fridge. Unfortunately, I think they'll end up meeting the trash can before to long.

Today begins my vacation. I don't have to go back to work until a week from Monday. My goal while I'm off is to get some Christmas preparations done as well as some sewing and reading. I borrowed like 4 books from Nancy in August and I have only been able to finish one of them! I just started "The Magdalen" and so far it seems promising.

2 comments:

Dentay said...

The correct term is "reformat" the hard drive, rebooting is turning the computer off then back on.

Nancy Bergenske said...

It was sad in the lunchroom without you today... I am now off until next Monday too... when I told my class I wouldn't see them for 11 days some of them looked like they were going to cry. :)