Friday, November 23, 2007

Black Friday

Well we weren't those people who got up at 4am today! Our day revolved around the Brady man because he is oh so cute and adorable! Plus, he can stand on his own for about 5-10 seconds now! Anyway, the lines weren't that bad except for a Kohls. The lines were really REALLY long and we hopped in the shortest one we saw....that was a mistake. There was a reason it was short.....it's because it wasn't moving. We waited in line for an hour for about the 20 or so people to go ahead of us. We attempted to change lines, but the other one was so much shorter we thought for sure it would take less time. However, as we overheard other people's conversations, we discovered the other much longer lines took a lot less time to go through. Oh well...line waiting is part of the experience on this day anyway. Last year my job at Best Buy WAS to wait in the line. I was in it for over 2 hours!!!! I'm having deja blog here....I think I've said that before. We got the most stuff at Kohls but totally scored on a 18 piece Pyrex storage set for $10 at JC Penny. I think we ended up getting more stuff for us than we did for other people......but there's still 32 days till Christmas so I think I still have some time!

I hope every had fun today with all the super crazy awesome sales!

No comments: