Sunday, November 18, 2007

Silly Kitty

Beaumont Livingston has been following me around like a lost puppy. He's the type of cat that likes to lay kinda near you, but doesn't want to be touched. Well, today (and yesterday too) he's been following me around and laying on my lap.....And when I pet him he just stays there and makes little meowing noises. I believe he's growing into an old man. Big Kitty use to be the same way...she definitely wasn't a snuggle kitty. But a few years ago that all changed. Now she wont stay off you....she practically molests us at times! Silly kitty!

Since I don't have to work all this week (hehehe), here is what I hope to accomplish tomorrow:

1. Sweep
2. Sew some Christmas pillow cases
3. Organize my dresser
4. Cat litter (I dread this with all my being! Dennis [the wonderful husband he is] has been doing it the past couple of times)

Wish me luck tomorrow! And I wish everyone a happy Monday!

No comments: