Thursday, November 29, 2007

No Messes

Big Kitty seems all better as she didn't have any "messes" on the bathroom floor last night or today. She was very happy to have reign over the house again. I'm pretty sure it was plant related that caused her illness in the first place.

Yesterday I put up Christmas lights in my room and today my students were all excited about them. One of them said (before he opened my door), "Let's pretend it's Candy Land!" I think I should put up some more next week.

Today was a day for bodily harm. My poor friend Nancy had half her nail ripped off when it got caught underneath a chair. Then, my sister left me a message saying that she had to pick up Hunter from school because he threw up in class. And poor Dennis....he was standing on a stool trying to put in a plant hooky thing when his knee kinda gave out and yelped with pain....and if that wasn't bad enough, he straightened back up only to be hit in the back of the head by the ceiling fan. Thank goodness it was on the low setting!!!

I don't work tomorrow and I have canceled my massage as I find myself in more pain afterwards. I plan on vacuuming and shampooing the carpets....oh joy!!!

Happy ice tea Friday to you all!

No comments: