Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Back to normal (almost)!

Ah, I believed in the Zicam and Nancy believed I wasn't sick....and, well....it worked!!!! I feel so much better today. My nose is clear and no more sneezing! My voice sound a little off, but I feel like myself again. Wooo hooo!!!!

Because I did nothing yesterday, I had to accomplish a lot today. I'm making a list because lists are fun, and I'm inspired by all of Nancy's list making on her blog! :)

1. Woken up by my big brother at 9am to help him make lemon frosting for his scones. He's becoming quit the cook thanks to Betty Crocker.
2 Sewed Christmas pillow shams for the living room.
3. Sewed 2 Christmas pillow cases for the guest bedroom.
4. Made 4 quilt squares with some of the leftover fabric.
5. Got fish food at our local pet store.
6. Went to Joann Fabrics and was disappointed the selection of holiday fabric.
7. Swept
8. Cleaned the cat litter box
9. Took out the trash
10. Put away all the clean dishes in the dishwasher.

Told ya I accomplished stuff today! :)

1 comment:

Nancy Bergenske said...

What a busy little bee you are! Hooray for Zicam and positive thinking! When do you get to leave?