Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Doctors Smoctors

ARGG! I hate searching for a doctor! It seems when you finally find one you like you either "A," end up moving shortly after or "B," the doctor relocates. Both have happened to me within a too short time period. About 6 months ago, I went through 3 doctors within 2 months because they ended up leaving that office. I ended up leaving too because there was no one left to see. I've been on the hunt now for about 4 months or so. It's more difficult because I have a workers comp claim and so far no one is excepting current claims.....new claims only. It's so frustrating!!!!

On a much happier note, my little brother is on his way to the states. He left Baghdad today, but it'll take a couple of days for him to actually reach the states. It's nice to know he's out of there now, even if he's not in the states yet.

GATE Academy registration is tomorrow. This is where we place around 500 students in their classes. I only received 12 our of 19 registration forms back from my GATE students. Last year, we didn't have enough room for all the students that turned in their forms! I don't know what's gotten into them this year. And I know that those remaining 7 will be so upset when they remember in December they hadn't turned in their forms (even though I had reminded them several times). But I guess that's a lesson they will have to learn.

1 comment:

Nancy Bergenske said...

I'm right there with you... salad, schmalad.... doctors, smoctors.... work out, smurk out. (I had to spell it that way or it would say smork out!)