Sunday, November 11, 2007

Long Drive

That was one long drive! I was so tired from the lack of sleep this weekend that I ended up taking a 2 1/2 hour nap. I only woke up to watch Dexter. I actually didn't wake up on my own, Dennis had to get me up because I out cold!

No pictures today. I still have a sleep hangover. Oh, for those who were concerned or excited (depending on where you live) about my last post, Dennis and I are not thinking about moving right now. We are not in a position to do so. Man, if we moved as much as we talk about it, we would have lived in Mexico, Canada, Africa, and (most recently) Texas....specifically Austin. Thus, if you see me wearing my Austin t-shirt, it is because Dennis had talked about moving there and his sister-in-law thought they should move too. Dennis's brother and I were not in agreement....and so for my birthday, my sister-in-law bought me the Austin t-shirt.

I promise I'll have pics tomorrow. Sleep well and enjoy the holiday. My brother will be home tomorrow at 10:30am Colorado time!!!!

No comments: