Thursday, November 8, 2007

Y-Town, Here I Come!

Tomorrow morning (bright and early thanks to the recent time change) I'm off to Y-Town for Hunter's birthday party on Saturday. I'm going to be dropping by his class and then checking out the first grade teachers at his school. I'm pretty excited.

Things to NOT do at the same time:
1. Walking and Reading
2. Watching TV and blogging
3. Walking and drinking (whatever the alcohol content)
4. Talking on the phone and straining ravioli

Unfortunately, number 4 happened to me today and I ended up scalding my index finger and thumb in the process....that is why they should never be done together. Number 1 should not be because you end up walking into a pole or not see the curb ahead. Number 2 is pretty obvious because you get distracted and end up with very VERY odd sentences. Finally, number 3 is to avoid choking and/or spilling the beverage down the front of you. If you avoid these 4 situations, you will live a long and happy life! :)

1 comment:

Nancy Bergenske said...

I have to disagree with #3... I really enjoyed walking around in Vegas with my yard long margarita, and I mix the two for wine tasting as well... although I did once have an unfortunate shoe accident at the lake once... you'll have to ask me about it irl when you get back! Have fun in Y town!!