Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Mmmm Massage

I had my second massage today (with Devin) and I'm so relaxed! I don't want to do anything. Even typing feels like work. Luckily, I have a easy dinner planned tonight, so I'm not fretting about that. I'm really hoping that having frequent massages will help my sleeping as well as relax me.

This week is parent teacher conference week at school. It's been a great time for me to get organized and do all the other little things that come with my jobs. Super fab! My word of the week. Oooo, I used wonky (one of Nancy's favorite words) the other day in a conversation with my sister. My nephew, Hunter, was asking what a "W" looked like. I said "A 'W' is an 'M' that's gone all wonky!" I thought it was a pretty good explanation.

Oh, my brother comes home from Iraq in only 5 days!!!!! We're all very excited for him to come back to the states. He's still planning on visiting in December before he's completely out of the Army in January. It's all so very exciting!!!

1 comment:

Nancy Bergenske said...

First, adorable picture of your nephew... (that is a sea star, though!:-)

Second, love that you posted at 4:44... (did you plan that?)

Third, you're on first names with the massage guy now?!? (suspicious!)