Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas!!!!

I hope y'all are having a very merry Christmas! It's been great seeing all my aunts, uncles, and cousins. There will be one more addition to our family in June. My cousin and his wife announced today that they are having a baby! My nana was soooo excited!.....She was just beside her self. After spending Christmas morining at my nana's, I made several merry ho-ho phone calls and visited my friend and when to my mom's house. I also made a trip out to see my older brother. He came down with the flu yesterday morning so he steered clear of human contact so he would spred his germs. He was feeling much better today....almost back to normal. My baby brother has also been in town since early December. We've had fun just hanging out and picking on one another. I got a really great picture of us....I'll have to post it when I get back home.

Well I wish everyone had a very merry Christmas. Till next time......hasta pasta!

1 comment:

Nancy Bergenske said...

Glad you are having fun... drive safe on your way home!