Saturday, December 22, 2007

Preparations

Monday I leave to visit family so I have been making sure Dennis has everything he needs while he's home and I have everything I need. A complication has arose for Christmas Eve afternoon, so I'm hoping I can work through it. Frustrating, it is....but I guess it'll just make me a stronger person. However, bigger than that, Dennis will not be coming with me because he has to work the day before and after Christmas. We were planning on both going over for Christmas, but because of a change came up, he was only able to get Thanksgiving off. So, I will be making him a Christmas dinner tomorrow and we'll be exchanging our gifts then too! I got him some really cool stuff....He's just so sweet and loving I just can't help myself!

1 comment:

Nancy Bergenske said...

Hey Cindyanna! I can't type today... it took me 6 tries to get your name right! That's pretty exciting about the high speed chase! I had a really high stress day yesterday... not good for the first day of my vacation, but all is well now... am off to do my grocery shopping soon. What day are you coming home?