Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Last Bunco

Tonight I attended my last Bunco game. It was a nice evening and we got to give gifts to our secret pals. Everyone gave very nice gifts.....Next year they want to do a White Elephant exchange...that's gonna be way cool. However, I will not be attending Bunco next year. I'm gonna put myself on the sub list instead. I loved playing, but committing the time was difficult for me as I think I only went to 6 or so games throughout the year.

As you may know, today was my last day of work before vacation. I got quite a few things done and have a list of things I need to do when I get back. A few of my friends at work gave me very lovely gifts.....Thank you very much!!!!........and Nancy made me cry with hers. It was very, very sweet and I love it!....Thank you Nancy!

Tomorrow, I tie up loose Christmas ribbon....not literally, but you know what I mean. Wish me luck!

No comments: