Sunday, December 23, 2007

Bitten

That is what my wonderful husband got me for Christmas! It is the new clothing line from Sarah Jessica Parker!!!! And I love, love, LOVE her! You can only get buy it at the handful of Steve & Barry stores in the US......but he found some on eBay!!!!! I told him I wanted to be surprised for Christmas and he did it! I had no clue that's what he got me.....besides I had only mentioned it once after watching an episode of Project Runway (which the challenge was to make an outfit for her clothing line). He picked out the greatest things!!!!!! He's so sweet!!!! I love you honey!!!!

I'm off tomorrow. I leave about 7am. I'm not sure how the blogging will go because I don't know if I will have access to the internet. So in case I can't blog, I wish everyone a very happy holiday!!!

No comments: