Sunday, December 2, 2007

Dropped Pancake

That's what happens when you get Pam cooking spray on the floor. The funny this is, is that I had already slipped on that spot BEFORE I dropped the pancake....and thought to myself "I better be careful, that would suck if I got a pancake on the floor or fell on my a**".....and look what happened. Luckily, I had enough ready made mix to cover my slippage.

Our weather has turned cold, windy, and rainy. It's great but all I want to do is nothing. I did however get the ornaments on the Christmas tree. We also picked up a wreath from Costco and it's beginning to smell all Christmasy in here. I've got to start thinking about my Christmas cookies soon.....another project I'm not completely prepared to begin yet.

Only 22 more shopping days!

No comments: