Saturday, December 15, 2007

Brady's Walking!

Yes, you heard it correctly!....BRADY'S WALKING!!!! Jonathan and Kelly sent us a video this evening of his first few steps! It's totally adorable! And he's only 9 months! We can't wait to go visit them again!

Potter and Pizza was fabulous! It was pretty good, but they always have to take out so many of the small things that make the books really great. Now I want to watch all the other Potters and read the book again.

The cookies are all made!!! I started baking at 8am and finished around 4pm. I didn't do all that by myself.....that would be crazy. I employed the help of my friend to roll the balls and decorate sugar cookies. Dennis did the dishes and was my official taste tester. I made 7 different kinds and should have the packages all made within the next few days. Last year I used cookie tins, but this year I thought I would try the holiday glad ware. They're bigger than the tins, cheaper, and I think people could use them again more easily.

Happy Baking!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Brady's an advanced little guy! Must run in the family :)